For more than 40 years, we have served a wide range of institutions that include:
Working with consultants, we are tasked with managing a specific investment strategy. In addition to developing or adhering to an institution’s investment policy guidelines, clients seek our expertise in:
- Providing comprehensive financial analysis
- Developing short- and long-term plans and cash flow/operating fund contingencies
- Planning distribution of grants
- Analyzing past market activity and forecasting future trends
- Providing institutional knowledge and guidance for new trustees
- Educating boards and trustees in investment issues
Our expertise and experience stems from more than three decades of managing assets for institutions and we have had no turnover on our investment team in 27 years.
Please visit our Investment Strategies page for more information on specific investment vehicles we’ve created and manage. Consultants often inquire about the following strategies:
If you are a consultant seeking more information about our firm and our investment strategies, please contact email@example.com or (503) 226-1444 for information about our performance, quarterly holdings and updates.