Recruiting and hiring at Ferguson Wellman is typically a result of growth, not turnover. In fact, we are pleased that our clients have benefitted from no turnover on our investment team for the past 26 years.
Hiring is driven by our desire to maintain our client-to-employee ratio that helps foster the level of service we provide. If their schedules permit, our professionals are willing to participate in a brief informational interview over the phone or in person about our firm or industry.
If we have any full-time, temporary or internship positions open in the future, they will be posted on this page.
JOB TITLE: Executive Associate
COMPANY: Founded in 1975, Ferguson Wellman Capital Management is a privately owned investment advisory firm established in the Pacific Northwest. With more than 715 clients, Ferguson Wellman manages $4.3 billion in assets that comprise union and corporate retirement plans, endowments and foundations, and portfolios for individuals and families. Our minimum is $3 million. In addition, the firm founded a new division in 2013 named West Bearing Investments that serves clients beginning at $750,000. Ferguson Wellman is an independent, employee-owned firm solely dedicated to investment and wealth management.
- Provide administrative support to portfolio manager(s)
- Assist clients with annual IRA Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs), provide tax information, facilitate gifting, money requests (wires, checks, transfers)
- Maintaining manager calendars, scheduling meetings with clients, travel arrangements
- Attend client meetings at the managers request
- Database Management – client relationship management database
- Meeting and quarterly client report preparation
- Compile information and prepare account paperwork for new clients
- Occasional evening client related events
- Occasional front desk support
- Strong verbal, writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint
- Experience working in a fast paced highly professional environment
- A college degree with 5-10 years experience, preferred
- Team player with the ability to manage projects, solve problems and meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your resume and cover letter to Robin Freeman at email@example.com.